1. Studio work on butter paper with torn edges for a rough effect to ooze the aura of creativity. (yeah right! haha)
2. Last night’s coffee as decoration.
3. Laptop with sketchup on screen, to keep myself from tweeting.
4. Timetable, to avoid unpleasant surprises of suddenly remembering a class to attend.
5. All submissions & dues this semester compiled, to keep reality in check (hopefully).
6. Thermometer, to hmm… monitor temperature.
Ok, so that’s my life here. Confirm raya pun macam ni because I have bloody submissions! *sigh* Oh well what to do bro
It’s a shamje yyou don’t have a dopnate button! I’d certainly donatee too thhis brilliant blog!
I guess ffor noow i’ll settle foor bookmarking and arding
your RSS feewd tto my Google account. I look forward to breand neew updates andd will taalk about his wbsite with mmy Facebook group.
Emerging evidence has demonstrated that alterations of miRNA expression and function are also associated with tamoxifen resistance buying cialis online
The term immunotherapy refers to the treatment of a subject afflicted with, or at risk of contracting or suffering a recurrence of, a disease by a method comprising inducing, enhancing, suppressing or otherwise modifying an immune response where to buy cialis online safely