Hi, my name is Aisyah Rozi. This is my personal blog where I share my life experience, thoughts, ideas and occasionally, my projects. Recently, however, I share a lot about being a young mother. I'm also a YouTuber, so do checkout my channel! <3
Sep 03 2010


Yesterday was such a shit day.

First, I only had 2.5 hours of sleep, because I was busy finishing up the drawings for our art kiosk project. It’s a small duo project, lecturer said, but it needs a lot of thinking and alot of tedious works. Like, thinking how to make the structure moveable and transformable. Sounds fun, but it’s a snooze to me. It’s a kiosk for  god’s sake. How fancy could a kiosk be, on a street where there’s a lot of old buildings? Like, say, Jonker street of Malacca. (Hence, the trip to Malacca)

Anyway, right before the presentation, we had 3Ds max exam 1. and I couldn’t do it. There were so many steps, I couldn’t keep up. I always have problems with computers or rather, they have problems with me since they wont do what I want them to do. Specifically Windows. haha. Plus somehow the program wont let me undo AT ALL so I was so stressed like hell. Turned out I needed to restart the program. FML. Plus I was having an ache on the backside of my ribs. I dont know why, stress maybe.

Then, Studio time. I was so down by the stupid test, it killed my excitement to present. Most of the times I was lost of words. It was the shittiest presentation I’ve ever done, like, ever. Mind you, I normally give an above average, or fairly good presentation like I dont even feel nervous whatever shit. But this time, I have no idea why. Maybe I was blur or having one of those blanks. Anyway, the lecturer seemed to like the concept, but I strongly think we should have done more drawings and sketches to convey the idea. Like I said, I wasnt very excited about this project and that made me kinda lazy. HAHA! (ok, not funny.)


our art kiosk model


me (left) and my groupmate, Iman

And then, after the shit exam and shit presentation, all I wanted to do was go home and play with my baby sister and my rabbit. But again, another shit happened and I was stuck in jam for 1.5 hours. THE WORST JAM EVER. Usually it takes me 25 mins to get home. I was so disappointed, so stressed about the jam and everything else, I cried in the car. hahahaha (now, that’s funny).

Got home, I went straight to my room, didn’t even say hi to mum and cried again. haha. So emo la this girl. Then, I toughened up, lied to myself that everything will be okay, took a shower, and head downstairs to buka puasa.

Hmm.. fasting month, afterall, is a month to test your patience. Maybe there’s a bright side to all of these. I’m sure there is. 🙂

Anyway, right now I’m not sure if architecture really is for me. Maybe I just need to get inspired. I just hope that I’ll be excited for next project. And another. and another. Atleast enough to sustain me until I get my part 2, or part 3. I’ll figure out what I want I really to do once I finish my studies.

Maybe, just maybe, I get to become an artist. 🙂

p.s, yesterday might be a bad day for me, but not today. Had a good time shopping with my mum and spending the day with her.


Say Something

*Email will NOT be published
Go Top